Wednesday 24 February 2010

Desert terrain/Lets do this, Leroy Jenkins.

Here is the progression of the z brush desert terrain model to maya. I had a lot of difficulty creating it and I'm still not entirely happy with it but we have to work in the restraints of the software available to us. Hopefully the textures I created as well as Tom's awesome lighting will improve the models appearance in the final renders.

I'm loving the way everything is falling into place although we have had a few setbacks partly due to my lack of understanding regarding Maya's directory. However, its awesome to see the high level and quantity of work and the commitment to the project which is demonstrated by the late working hours. I think the combined effort and shared vision of the team will ultimately bring about the projects success. So keep up the excellent work guy's and lets work together to accomplish  what we set out to do.







No comments:

Post a Comment